- Computer-oriented Dashboard – drill down through information starting from network-wide security sensors to individual security scan results.
- Agents technology – faster security scans through load balancing, reduced network bandwidth consumption, and improved scan accuracy.
- Revamped reporting – high performance, computer-oriented, customizable reports.
- Network security history – manage your environment by analyzing changes rather than reading long reports.
- Integration with 1500+ security and security sensitive applications – identify, audit, remediate.
- Full text search – quickly locate scan results for any scanned computer. The search results are structured and hyperlinked allowing deep analysis of the data.
- Revamped Remediation Center – fix vulnerabilities from a central location. Monitor the status of remediation jobs and browse the history of all remediation jobs performed.
- Integration with existing network infrastructure.
- Improved port scanning – information about the processes which listens on open ports.
- Custom software/scripts deployment improvements – support for auxiliary/configuration files.
- Improved support for virtual infrastructure.
- Network discovery not bound to license limitations.
- SSH-based scanning (Linux) is disabled.
- Import of settings and scan results from LANguard 9.x is partially disabled.
- Occasional memory usage spikes may lead to application crash on some computers.
- Integrated remote desktop connections fail at first attempt.
- Enabling remote desktop on computers where the Remote Registry service is stopped does not work.
- Activity Monitor -> Security Scans mistakenly indicates that auto-remediation was performed for scans which did not gather patch information.
LINK TO OUR HOME PAGE :