Storage software development leader Paragon Software Group announced the launch of Hard Disk Manager (HDM) 11 Server to ease data backup and disaster recovery tasks for IT departments. The software suite incorporates the latest partitioning, disk imaging and system migration technologies for advanced format hard disk drives (HDDs) larger than 2.2TBs with 4K sectors as well as solid state drives (SSDs). The software is applicable for both physical and virtual Windows server environments.
HDM 11 Server comes standard with all of the new and upgraded features listed below for complete data backup and disaster recovery functionality. A virtual add-on component is available for virtual environments. Both versions offer the ability to perform bare-metal restores, file-level recovery, advanced data wiping algorithms, and automatic partition alignment. Additionally, HDM 11 Server enables data back up or migration of an active server with locked volumes, files or folders.
"Over the past few months we have received significant interest from our small-business and mid-enterprise customers for backup and recovery software solutions designed for hard drives larger than 2.2TBs," said Tom Fedro, president of Paragon Software Group. "These newer drives complicate backup and recovery procedures because some Windows drivers fail to read any space over 2.2TBs. As a result, the drives' performance can become compromised. We have developed HDM 11 Server and its comprehensive suite of backup and recovery technologies to simplify this issue and speed up the whole data protection process."
- Support for 2TB+ hard drives, 4K, SSD, and AFD
- Support for GPT conversion capability. Convert from MBR to GPT or Retained GPT.
- Large drive support for legacy operating systems. GPT Loader enables XP, or any later Windows OS, to recognize drives larger than 2.2TB (The GPT Loader driver replaces legacy drivers that do not recognize larger drives)
- Automated partition alignment during copy and restore
- Copy and restore functionality with the ability to shrink partitions to smaller drives
- Support for USB 3.0
LINK TO OUR HOME PAGE :