- Reading List: Easily add webpages and links to your Reading List to browse when you have time.
- New Process Architecture: Safari has been re-engineered for improved stability and responsiveness.
- Resume: In the General pane of Safari preferences, you can now choose to launch Safari with the windows from your last browsing session.
- Better Privacy: A new Privacy pane in Safari preferences makes it easy to remove data that websites can leave on your system.
Other improvements include:
- - Private AutoFill: Safari lets you fill out forms quickly while keeping your personal information private.
- - Find Option: When you use Find, you can choose whether you want to search for text that contains or starts with the text that you type in the search field.
- - Drag-and-drop Downloads: You can drag items out of the Downloads window in Safari, so you can easily place downloaded files on the Desktop.
- - Advanced Web Technologies: Safari introduces support for full-screen webpages, media caching with the HTML5 application cache, MathML, Web Open Font Format, CSS3 Auto-hyphenation, CSS3 Vertical Text, CSS3 Text Emphasis, Window.onError, and Formatted XML files.
- - New Extension APIs: Developers can take advantage of new Safari Extension support for popovers, menus, new event classes, and interaction with Reader.
Apple has also released a minor Safari 5.0.6 update for Mac OS X Leopard, bringing several improvements related to WebSocket web applications, HTML5 annotations, and display of content within frames on sites such as pandora.com.
To download Safari 5.1 Click here
LINK TO OUR HOME PAGE :