The four newly updated editions of Sabayon Linux 6 are: SpinBase, CoreCDX, ServerBase and OpenVZ. While the SpinBase and ServerBase editions allow users to make Sabayon spins or set up a home server, the CoreCDX edition allows users to easily obtain a minimal graphical environment of Sabayon.
· Small ISO images that can be booted from CD or USB stick;
· EXT4 filesystem as deafult;
· Support for Btrfs filesystem;
· Ready for Portage and Entropy (allows access to lots of installable apps);
· OpenVZ-enabled, Server-optimized and Vserver-enabled kernels available in the default repositories;
· Entropy Framework 1.0 Alpha 14;
· Easy customizable system after installation (GNOME or KDE SC desktop environments can be installed in no time);
· Fast installation process (guaranteed to take less than 5 minutes).
In order to run the Sabayon Linux Core 6 Edition on your system, make sure that you meet the minimum requirements:
· Intel Pentium Pro, Celeron, AMD K6-2, Pentium II/III or AMD Athlon CPU;
· 128 MB of RAM;
· 2-3 GB of free hard disk space;
· Supported 2D video card;
· a CD reader or USB flash drive.
LINK TO OUR HOME PAGE :