MultiObfuscator is a free program for Windows that uses multiple security layers to protect data from third party access. In particular, the program uses a three layered approach that combines cryptography with data scrambling and based whitening. Users can furthermore use deniable cryptography to use less important data as a decoy in case someone’s forcing them to decrypt the data.
Interesting thing is MultiObfuscator is portable no need for installation or any sign that system is using any cryptography tool.
- HW seeded random number generator (CSPRNG)
- Deniable cryptography
- Up to 256Mb of secret file (binary mode)
- Up to 256Kb of secret text (text/email mode)
- Whitening selection level
- Modern multi-cryptography (16 algorithms)
- Multi-layered data obfuscation (4 passwords)
- X-square cryptanalysis resistance
LINK TO OUR HOME PAGE :