- Your social media identity may prove more valuable to cybercriminals than your credit cards.
- The primary blended attack method used in the most advanced attacks will be to go through your social media “friends,” mobile devices and through the cloud.
- The number of people who fall victim to believable social engineering scams rise exponentially if the bad guys find a way to use mobile location-based services to design hyperspecific geolocation social engineering attempts.
- As more traffic moves through encrypted tunnels, many traditional enterprise security defenses are going to be left looking for a threat needle in a haystack, since they cannot effectively inspect the encoded traffic.
- Containment is the new prevention.
- Cybercriminals will continue to take advantage of today’s 24-hour, up-to-the minute news cycle.
- Scareware tactics and the use of rogue anti-virus, which decreased a bit in 2011, will stage a comeback.
LINK TO OUR HOME PAGE :