- The consolidated client images now support the logical volume manager (LVM) as well as full disk encryption.
- Update Manager has been renamed Software Updater and now checks for updates when launched.
- A new X.org stack has been introduced which includes xserver 1.13 candidate versions, mesa 9.0, and updated X libs and drivers.
- Unity has been updated to version 6.4 including support for dash previews and coverflow view. Now that compiz with GLES support has landed, unity-3d works again on the pandaboard.
- The Ubuntu desktop has begun migrating from Python 2 to Python 3. Most Python applications included in the desktop is now using Python 3, and most Python modules that are included by default are available for both Python 2 and Python 3.
- ARM hard float (armhf) cloud images are now available.
- OpenStack folsom testing packages are available. Openstack instance architecture testing support has been added, as has a heterogenous scheduler for ARM.
- Apache Tomcat 7 is now the default supported version. Ceph has updated to 0.48.1 (upstream argonaut stable release), and includes RADOS Gateway (S3 and Swift Compatible), as well as performance improvements.
- Floodlight (Openflow Network Controller) and mininet (Network Simulation) packages are now available.
LINK TO OUR HOME PAGE :