- Added dpl4hydra script by Roland Kessler, which creates a default password for a device. Thanks!
- Improved HTTP form module: getting cookie, fail or success condition, follow multiple redirections, support cookie gathering URL, multiple user defined headers
- Added interface support for IPv6, needed for connecting to link local fe80:: addresses. Works only on Linux and OS/X. Information for Solaris and *BSD welcome
- Added -W waittime between connects option
- The -x bruteforce mode now allows for generated password amounts > 2 billion
- Fix if -L was used together with -x
- Fixes for http- modules when the http-…://target/options format was used
- Fixed a bug in the restore file write function that could lead to a crash
- Fixed XMPP module jabber init request and challenge response check, thx “F e L o R e T”
- Fix: if a proxy was used, unresolveable targets were disabled. now its fine
- Fix for service://host/ usage if a colon was used after the URI without a port defined
Download THC-HYDRA v6.5 (hydra-6.5-src.tar.gz) here.
LINK TO OUR HOME PAGE :