This is the official change log:
* Shortcut editor, supports weird things like Ctrl+Win+$ etc. Now you can customize and share your shortcuts. I haven’t tested it on Win7, please report any found bugs and incompatibilities!
* Instant .udd file loading. In the previous versions I’ve postponed analysis, respectivcely reading of the .udd file till the moment when all external links are resolved. But sometimes it took plenty of time, module started execution and was unable to break on the breakpoints placed in the DLL initialization routine
* Automatic search for the SFX entry point, very raw and works only with several packers. Should be significantly more reliable than 1.10. If you tried it on some SFX and OllyDbg was unable to find real entry, please send me, if possible, the link or executable for analysis!
* “Go to” dialog lists of matching names in all modules
* Logging breakpoints can protocol multiple expressions.
* Thread names (MS_VC_EXCEPTION)
* UNICODE box characters clipboard mode
* Multiline debugging strings (of large size)
* On debug string, OllyDbg attempts to find call to OutputDebugString()
* INT3 breakpoints set on the first byte of edited memory area are retained
* Decoding of User Shared Data block
* Addressing relative to module base
* If plugin crashes, OllyDbg will report its name
Download OllyDbg 2.01 Alpha 4 (odbg201d.zip) here.
LINK TO OUR HOME PAGE :