- Java APIs provide all the familiar language features (such as generics, annotations, and multithreading). The APIs are designed to work with other JVM languages, such as JRuby and Scala.
- A new graphics engine makes use of the GPU to speed things up. The basis of this new engine is a hardware accelerated graphics pipeline, called Prism, that is coupled with a new windowing toolkit, called Glass.
- A new media engine that supports playback of the web multimedia content based on the GStreamer multimedia framework.
- A web component that gives the capability of embedding HTML content within a JavaFX application using the WebKit HTML rendering technology. Hardware accelerated rendering is made available using Prism.
- A refreshed browser plug-In for JavaFX 2.0 that allows the loading of JavaFX applets based on Prism.
- A wide variety of built-in UI controls, which include Charts, Tables, Menus, and Panes. Additionally, an API is provided to allow third parties to contribute UI controls that the user community can use.
- Sample applications that showcase the different features of the JavaFX 2.0 technology, along with a large number of code samples and snippets.
LINK TO OUR HOME PAGE :