The IPCop Firewall is a Linux firewall distribution. It is geared towards home and SOHO users. The IPCop web-interface is very user-friendly and makes usage easy.
The newly released IPCop 2.0 Linux firewall distribution updates the kernel to version 2.6.32, adds hardware support for Cobalt, Sparc and PPC systems and includes a new installer that assists users with such tasks as setting up a network. The developers have also revised the user interface: for example, the system menu has a new scheduler for time-based actions, the web proxy menu includes more advanced settings, and the DHCP server menu has been simplified
What's New in v2.0:-
- IPCop v2.0 is a development of v1.4, but incorporates some significant improvements.
- Linux kernel 2.6.32
- New hardware support, including Cobalt, sparc and PPC platforms.
- New installer, which allows you to install to flash or hard drives, and to select interface cards and assign them to particular networks.
- Access to all web interface pages is now password protected.
- The port for https secure connections has been changed to 8443.
- Redirection from ports 81 and 445 will not work.
- A New Look User Interface.
LINK TO OUR HOME PAGE :