- From a static perspective, you can disassemble ActionScript 2 (AS2) and ActionScript 3 (AS3) SWFs, view SWF tags and make binary changes to SWF files. SWF Investigator also lets you view associated information, including local shared objects (LSOs) and per site settings.
- From a dynamic perspective, you can call functions within the SWF, load the SWF in various contexts, communicate via local connections and send messages to Action Message Format (AMF) endpoints in order to test more effectively.
- SWF Investigator contains an extensible fuzzer for SWF applications and AMF services, so you can search for common Web application attacks. This toolset also provides a variety of utilities including encoders and decoders for SWF data, as well as a basic compiler for testing small pieces of ActionScript code.
- SWF Investigator is the only application of its kind that's built on Adobe AIR – a versatile runtime that supports ActionScript, the language used to create SWF applications. This allows for native interaction between the SWF Investigator and the SWF application. Using ActionScript also makes the source code of the tool more intuitive for SWF developers.
- SWF Investigator has the ability to auto-update, so you don't need to worry about whether or not you have the most current version.
- Since it's an open source AIR application, SWF Investigator can be modified to fit your environment, and it is cross-platform.
LINK TO OUR HOME PAGE :