Categories:-The talk time duration includes time for questions and answers (5-10 minutes).
- Research Category (40 mins - 1 hr) - is a deep knowledge technical track that includes new research, tools, vulnerabilities, zero days or exploits.
- Technical Category (30 mins - 1 hr) - comprises of known security issues, case studies, twist to an existing research, tool, vulnerability, exploit or research-in-progress. Although this track is fairly technical, it covers known techniques and analysis and is specially created for security professionals who are not too much into new research, are auditors, management professionals and newbies.
- Desi Jugaad (1 hr) - is our signature research category talk and includes any local Indian/Asian hacks.
- One of the topics of interest to us is Desi Jugaad(Local Indian/Asian Hack) and has a separate track of its own. Submissions can be any kind of local hacks that you have worked on (hints: electronic/mechanical meters, automobile hacking, Hardware, mobile phones, lock-picking, bypassing procedures and processes, etc. Be creative!)
- The topics pertaining to security and hacking in the following domains(but not limited to):
- Hardware Hacking(ex: RFID, Magnetic Strips, Card Readers, Mobile Devices, Electronic Devices)
- Tools/exploits/Zero-days (noncommercial)
- Programming/Software Development security and weaknesses
- Network vulnerabilities.
- Information Warfare, cyber espionage, cyber crime, cyber laws
- Malware, Botnets
- Web attacks and application hacking
- New attack vectors
- Mobile malware, vulnerabilities, exploits, VOIP and Telecom
- Virtualization security, hacking VMs, breaking out of VMS etc
- Cloud security, threats and exploitation
- Critical Infrastructure
- Satellite hacking
Submission Format:-Email the paper to : email@example.com
The subject should be : CFP Delhi 2012 <Paper Title>
Email Body :
- Track (& Time required in case of General/Business track)
- Paper Title
- Country(and City) of residence
- Organization and Designation
- Contact Number
- Have you presented or submitted this paper at any other conference(s) or magazine(s)?
Yes, No. If yes, where? and how this submission is different from the previous ones. Note that new research talks already given elsewhere or are due to be given elsewhere prior to nullcon will be considered as Technical category talks unless they consist of cutting edge and ground breaking technology, which is at the judgment of the review committee.
- Are you releasing an open source tool?
Yes/No. (If yes, please include the source code for review)
- Are you releasing an exploit?
Yes/No. (If yes, please include the source and vulnerability details for review)
- Are you releasing a new vulnerability/Zero-day?
Yes/No. (If yes, please send us the details, including reproduction procedure, for review)
- Why do you think your paper is different/innovative (for all tracks) and how does it qualify as new work/research(for Research track only)?
- Are there any live demonstrations (These earn you good points during review)?
Yes/No. (If Yes, how many? Also please explain each demo)
- Brief Profile ( less than 500 Words)
- Paper Abstract - Please provide detailed working or your research/work. The more details you provide the better it is for the reviewers. Please keep the abstract to the point. Please do not try to hide the technical details or say “I can't disclose it till bla bla” as it does not help the reviewers in any way and may give your paper a low score because of insufficient information available in the abstract.
- Your high resolution photo (attached)
Important Dates:-CFP Opens: 25th April 2012
1st round of Speaker list Online: 10th June 2012
CFP Closing Date: 30th June 2012
Final speakers List online: 10th July 2012
Conference Dates: 26th-29th September 2012
LINK TO OUR HOME PAGE :