Goals and Objectives:-
1. Enhanced Cyber Incident Management Collaboration between National Cybersecurity Operations Centers
- 1.1 Increase real-time collaboration between analysts by improving existing channels for remote communication and arranging in-person visits;
- 1.2 Enhance information sharing at all classification levels and collaborate on training opportunities, while promoting inter-agency coordination, as appropriate, as well as the proper protections for information, as outlined in the Statement of Privacy Principles;
- 1.3 Coordinate on cybersecurity incident response management, relating to defense, mitigation, and remediation activities and products, including with other public and private entities consistent with each country's laws and policies;
- 1.4 Align and standardize cyber incident management processes and escalation procedures; and
- 1.5 Enhance technical and operational information sharing in the area of industrial control systems security.
2. Joint Engagement and Information Sharing with the Private Sector on Cybersecurity
- 2.1 Share engagement approaches for private sector;
- 2.2 Exchange and collaborate on the development of briefing materials for the private sector;
- 2.3 Jointly conduct private sector briefings;
- 2.4 Review approaches and align processes for private sector engagement through requests for technical assistance and non-disclosure agreements; and
- 2.5 Standardize protocols for sharing information.
3. Continued Cooperation on Ongoing Cybersecurity Public Awareness Efforts
- 3.1 Collaborate on public awareness campaigns (websites, social media activities, education material, etc.);
- 3.2 Collaborate on Cybersecurity Awareness Month (October); and
- 3.3 Share and coordinate messaging on issues of common interest.
Governance of the Joint Action Plan:-
LINK TO OUR HOME PAGE :