BackBox Linux 2 (Penetration Testing Distribution) released.
About BackBox :-
BackBox is a Linux distribution based on Ubuntu. It has been developed to perform penetration tests and security assessments. Designed to be fast, easy to use and provide a minimal yet complete desktop environment, thanks to its own software repositories, always being updated to the latest stable version of the most used and best known ethical hacking tools.
- System upgrade
- Performance boost
- New look and feel
- Improved start menu
- Bug fixing
- Hacking tools new or updated
- Three new section: Vulnerabilty Assessment, Forensic Analysis and VoIP Analysis
- Much, much more!
- 32-bit or 64-bit processor
- 256 MB of system memory (RAM)
- 2 GB of disk space for installation
- Graphics card capable of 800×600 resolution
- DVD-ROM drive or USB port
To download Back Box Click Here
LINK TO OUR HOME PAGE :